- Duke University Press is one of the top five largest not-for-profit journal publishers in the United States.
- We share a mission with Duke University to advance knowledge and contribute to the international community of scholarship.
- We collaborate with Cornell University Library–the same people responsible for arXiv.org–on Project Euclid, an online platform for mathematics and statistics. Learn more about our partnership here.
- Duke University Press works closely with our cross-campus partners at Duke University Libraries to develop the metadata and policies that a world-class research library expects.
- We publish three electronic collections, e-Duke Journals, e-Duke Books, and Euclid Prime, package of 29 e-journals in mathematics and statistics hosted by Project Euclid.
We are happy to deliver the titles you can't do without and the ones you can't afford to miss! If you are attending UKSG and are interested in arranging a meeting, please contact our Library Relations team here.